- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If she did, she was definitely pushing the envelope with her sheer red chiffon Azzedine Alaia gown, which caused a few red-carpet reporters to admit that they had seen “a lot more of Rihanna than they should have” after she whisked by them.
Still, even with the slight nipple alert, her custom-made Alaia gown, Neil Lane jewelry and Manolo Blahnik shoes added up to an effortlessly glamorous look that eerily coordinated with her on-again boyfriend Chris Brown‘s pure white (as in innocent, get it?) Lanvin suit.
Three years after Brown beat the singer prior to the Grammy awards, the couple has reunited at the top music event. And If there’s a message in their clothing, it’s that Rihanna doesn’t mind wearing the Scarlet Letter and Brown is clearly wearing virginal white.
What do you think of Rihanna’s sheer red gown?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day