- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift has never been known for being too revealing on the red carpet. That is one of the reasons why her fans love her. But in the lyrics to her songs about ex-boyfriends? Well, that’s another story. Right, John Mayer, Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal, Conor Kennedy?
So it’s no surprise that Swift’s classic feminine cream and white (Ryan Seacrest called it vanilla yogurt) chiffon Grammy gown — designed by J. Mendel — was no peekaboo affair.
And with the exquisite silver beaded straps, there was no need for any ostentatious necklace. Just a pair of discreet drop Lorraine Schwartz earrings.
She also wore Jimmy Choo heels, an Ofra ring and a bracelet by Jaimin with Lorraine Schwartz. And she showed off the sparkly self-manicure she did 15 minutes before the show on the E! Mani Cam.
With her hair in a slightly disheveled Heidi braid, Swift showed off the Mendel silver straps even more and made the gown look young and hip, not Old Hollywood.
Swift was understandably psyched about her early Grammy win of the night — an award for “Safe and Sound,” the Best Song Written for Visual Media.
“WE JUST WON A GRAMMY FOR SAFE AND SOUND!!!!!!!!!!” Swift tweeted after winning.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day