- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Even with a newly minted Grammy Award under his belt, Frank Ocean is still a “weirdo” at heart.
Asked about his pal’s sudden rise to stardom, fellow Odd Future member Tyler, the Creator told The Hollywood Reporter: “It’s wild because he’s still the same weirdo that I know. It’s nothing really different.”
In an wide-ranging interview, Tyler went on to admire the chandeliers on the red carpet, give his two cents on CBS’ fashion memo and admit his main goal for the night: “selfies” with the stars.
“Forget the nomination, I’m really just excited to meet all these famous people,” Tyler gushed. “I wanna meet Rihanna really bad tonight.”
While it remains unclear whether Tyler got his wish, he did land at least a few selfies on the red carpet. Watch in the video above.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@THR.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day