- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the two years since makeup artist Priscilla Ono and Iggy Azalea have worked together, the Aussie hip-hop artist’s look has evolved from strong lips and brows into “less-is-more,” says Ono.
“It was all about radiant skin and being fresh,” explained Ono. “She feels like she’s her prettiest when she lets that out and when her look is not overdone.”
To get the star’s soft eye look, Ono used exclusively Makeup Forever products, starting with Lift Concealer #1 as a primer across her eyelids. Next, she combined Mix & Fix makeup-setting spray with sparkling Diamond Powder eye shadow and applied it all over the eyelid, into the crease, followed by 512 Golden Beige eye shadow across the brow bone as a highlighter. Drawing attention to the inner corners of Azalea’s eyes, Ono opted for the shade 122 Snow, then penciled in a thin cat eye on the outer part of the eyelid using Graphic Liner, which she promptly smudged with 662 Amber Brown to soften it up.
To add some extra dimension to Azalea’s lash line, Ono cut nude eyelashes in half and placed them on the outer corners of the eye before applying a coat of Smokey Lash mascara.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day