- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
The appearance was confirmed in a commercial that aired on CBS on Jan. 19, listing the married couple among the performers of the upcoming ceremony. Taylor Swift, Lorde, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Daft Punk, Paul McCartney, Katy Perry and Kendrick Lamar are among the many other performers taking the stage at the Staples Center in Los Angeles next weekend.
The Grammy Awards has yet to announce the latest lineup additions, and whether or not Bey and Jay will collaborate onstage. Although Jay Z pops up on his wife’s latest hit single, “Drunk In Love,” the rapper is also entering the upcoming Grammy Awards with nine nominations, including best rap album for last year’s Magna Carta … Holy Grail.
On Friday, the Los Angeles Time reported that Beyonce and Madonna would be making surprise appearances at the 56th Grammy Awards on Sunday night. Madonna has yet to be formally added to the bill.
Beyonce’s upcoming Grammy moment will mark the singer’s first televised performance since the launch of her self-titled fifth album last month. Current sales for Beyonce stand at 1.5 million, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day