- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There weren’t quite as many sneakers as we’d expect from the Grammy Awards, where guys have a little more sartorial flexibility. But some of those who did step a little outside the box nailed it.
Kanye West’s gray suede Adidas high-tops, which he wore during his first performance, may have been the evening’s most anticipated shoes. But Questlove’s metallic silver Nike high-tops with hot pink soles were definitely the most exciting.
Filmmaker John Waters, nominated for his spoken-word album, went a little wild, pairing a graphic black and pink blazer with bright purple slip-on sneakers. Performer Ed Sheeran opted for basic and white kicks, while Sean Paul matched his flashy gold chains with thick metallic gold-soled sneakers (seen above).
Nick Jonas wins the award for most futuristic-looking sneaks. Along with a really stylish plaid Armani suit he wore bright white laceless high-tops. Space sneakers and Armani — guess we can get on board.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day