- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Singer-songwriter Sia is notoriously camera shy, but that didn’t stop the Grammy-nominated Aussie from making a head-turning statement on the red carpet.
PHOTOS See The Complete Grammy Awards Red Carpet
Known for her signature blond cropped wig (in real life, the star’s hair is equally blond), the pop star took her trademark look to the next level Sunday, stepping out in a comically oversize platinum wig with heavy bangs that hid her face.
Sia was accompanied by Maggie Ziegler of Dance Moms fame, who also appeared in Sia’s music videos for “Chandelier” and “Elastic Heart.” Dressed like Sia’s miniature clone, the 12-year-old also wore a matching white crimped wig.
See THR’s Complete Grammy Awards Coverage Here
Both Sia and Ziegler wore black-and-white custom Armani Prive — with Ziegler also sporting George Esquivel brogues — and even perfected the twin look down to matching carpet poses.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day