- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Grammy nominees James Bay and Tori Kelly performed a medley of their songs at the awards show on Monday night, including Bay’s “Let It Go” and Kelly’s “Hollow.” They were introduced to the stage by actress Anna Kendrick.
The pair performed stripped-down versions of their songs, facing each other on the round stage with just guitars and standing microphones. Both Bay and Kelly were nominated for best new artist this year, while Bay also was nominated for best rock album (Chaos and the Calm) and best rock song for “Hold Back the River” with Iain Archer.
Other Grammy performers included Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar, Adele, Ellie Goulding, Little Big Town, The Weeknd, the Broadway cast of Hamilton and Lady Gaga, performing a David Bowie tribute.
LL Cool J hosted the 58th annual Grammy Awards for his fifth consecutive year. The awards show aired live on CBS from Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day