- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Take a cue from music’s leading ladies and go green.
The “Shake It Off” nominee matched her green Elie Saab gown with emerald and diamond earrings by Lorraine Schwartz.
PHOTOS See The Complete Grammy Awards Red Carpet
“Lots of diamonds and emeralds,” the performer exclaimed on the carpet while talking about her accessories, which included emerald drop earrings and a long diamond chain necklace with emerald pendant, both also by Lorraine Schwartz.
See THR’s Complete Grammy Awards Coverage Here
Though the “Drunk in Love” singer’s statement earrings were hidden by her long waves, Queen B added extra sparkle with Lorraine Schwartz chandelier earrings.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed by Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize