- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Recording Academy said Tuesday that Annie Lennox will also be paired with newcomer Hozier and Jessie J with Tom Jones at the Feb. 8 show in Los Angeles.
“Throughout the years, the Grammy Awards has paired musical icons with new, upcoming artists to give fans remarkable performances that can only be seen on our stage,” said Recording Academy president and CEO Neil Portnow in a statement. “This year is no different and, once again, promises to bring together unique musical worlds in innovative ways that blend genres and create new artistic boundaries.”
Gaga and Bennett’s duet album, Cheek to Cheek, is nominated for best traditional pop vocal album, where their competition includes Lennox. Hozier is nominated for song of the year for the hit, “Take Me to Church,” while Jessie J is up for best pop duo/group performance for “Bang Bang” with Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj.
Beyonce, Pharrell and Sam Smith are the Grammy leaders with six nominations apiece. They will all compete for the top prize, album of the year, along with Ed Sheeran and Beck.
The 57th annual Grammy Awards will air live from the Staples Center on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day