- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Grammy Award-winning pop star and her country music beau on Tuesday debuted their first music video together for Stefani’s Christmas song “You Make It Feel Like Christmas.”
The festive music video opens with the pair riding in a vintage car through the snow dressed up in winter gear as they haul a Christmas tree. The video, which features a big-band era vibe, also stars a kids swing band with elves. Throughout the video, fans can see the two singers decorating for the holidays and cooking what appears to be Christmas dinner.
The single “You Make It Feel Like Christmas” first appeared on Stefani’s 2017 Christmas album of the same name, which has also been rereleased in a deluxe version and features two new songs — “Cheer for the Elves” and “Secret Santa” — plus more holiday classics.
Stefani and Shelton began dating in 2015 after meeting on NBC’s The Voice. Watch the video, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Courage World Tour