- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ellen DeGeneres gets straight to the point with guest Gwen Stefani on her show today, when she presses the singer about her Voice co-star Blake Shelton, whom Stefani was revealed to be dating earlier this month.
“You’re in a great place now. You’re in a happy place?” DeGeneres begins, slowly but unsubtly building her way towards asking about Shelton.
“It’s been so great to be on The Voice and all that music,” Stefani replies coyly, before DeGeneres flashes a picture of Stefani sitting in Shelton’s lap behind them. “Whoa!” Stefani screams as the audience roars.
The No Doubt singer announced this past August that she and husband Gavin Rossdale were getting divorced after 13 years. Shelton also went through a public divorce this year, from fellow country star Miranda Lambert.
“I didn’t even know who he was before I was on the show,” Stefani insists of Shelton while extolling his musical knowledge and the fact that he’s “literally like a musical jukebox” for ‘80s music. DeGeneres then decides to go for the kill.
“And he’s a good kisser?” she asks innocently. “Or no?”
“Wow!” is Stefani’s only response for now.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day