- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gwen Stefani is a woman of many talents (obvi), so for her next venture, she’s diving into eyewear.
No stranger to the design world, the musician will launch a new line of optical eyewear and sunglasses for both her L.A.M.B. and GX by Gwen Stefani brands with Tura Inc., the same designers that partnered with Power Stylist Kate Young for her collection.
Set to debut in early 2016, the line will include 12 optical styles and 12 sunwear styles for each label. The designs, drawn from Stefani’s style, will feature elements of custom metal tips to pyramid studs.
“I have a huge collection of glasses — probably five drawers — and I got all of my favorites out,” Stefani told WWD, adding that designing eyewear has been “something that I’ve wanted to do forever.”
The L.A.M.B. collection will be priced from $150 to $250, while GX will range from $50 to $175.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day