- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer and fashion designer dressed the three remaining female Idol finalists — Lauren Alaina, Pia Toscano and Haley Reinhart — in her collection, L.A.M.B. Stefani performed the role of guest stylist for Idol’s Top 9 live show, dedicated to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, on Wednesday night.
American Idol announced at Twitter: “The #idol girls look SLAMMIN’ in L.A.M.B. tonight thanks to the incomparable #GwenStefani”
Stefani chose a black-and-white color palette in dressing the three finalists — as well as herself — and also added towering, edgy footwear from her accessories collection. The No Doubt singer influenced even the contestants’ hair and makeup styling. Toscano’s pouf ponytail was slightly inspired by Stefani’s hairstyle, and they were all using a red lipstick — Stefani’s signature color.
Judge Steven Tyler was impressed and approved the looks: “There’s a million guys out there in a million bars having a million drinks about you tonight,” he told Toscano.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day