- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When it comes to getting all glammed up, Gwen Stefani is always one to make a statement. And now she’s making it possible for you to do the same, too (save for having her makeup artist and all). The performer, who just premiered the music video to her heartbreaking single, “Used to Love You,” is releasing an eyeshadow palette with Urban Decay.
The Newport Beach, Calif.-based cosmetics brand unveiled the palette on Monday and it features an array of shades from warm nude and chocolate brown (a surprising selection of colors coming from someone as bold as the Voice judge, but we’ll take it) to shimmery gold and metallic blue.
Founder Wende Zomnir also revealed the 15 colorful shades and wrote: “After countless hours of collaborating and talking makeup with @gwenstefani, here it is! Gwen is a true makeup junkie and was so much fun to work with to create this palette! #udxgwen.”
The makeup palette is expected to drop Nov. 22, just in time for the holidays. Until then, we’ll double tap to what we’re seeing on Instagram, so far.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day