- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hailee Steinfeld is looking like a mature pop star in her new “Starving” video.
The 19-year-old singer and actress shared the new clip on Tuesday (Sept. 27), looking the part for the Top 40 track’s Darren Craig-directed visual. In it, Steinfeld performs with some topless male backup dancers, serving up some of the same kind of sexuality that radiates from the Grey and Zedd-produced track. Grey also makes a cameo.
Steinfeld’s single is steadily climbing the charts. After hitting the coveted top 40 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart last month, it has climbed to No. 31 in the chart dated Oct. 8 and with the boost from the video looks likely to pass her breakthrough hit “Love Myself,” which reached No. 30 on the chart last year.
Watch Steinfeld’s “Starving” video here:
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors