- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s The Hotel California and The Morrison Hotel, and now there’s The Hotel Dylan, according to a new report in No Depression.
Located in Woodstock, New York, the hotel is a converted restaurant that features themed rooms that adopt the names of various musicians that took part in the 1969 Woodstock music festival. Turntables are a standard part of the decor, with vinyl available at the front desk for guests to check out. Vintage rock photography also abounds, turning The Hotel Dylan into a wonderful respite for fans longing for what many consider to be rock’s greatest era.
Aug. 18, 7:35 a.m. This post has been rewritten and updated with proper sourcing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
iHeartRadio Music Awards: Taylor Swift Honored With Innovator Award, Harry Styles Among Top Winners
Jonathan Majors Arrested and Charged With Assault, Lawyer Says Actor Is “Completely Innocent”
Jeremy Renner Shares Video Walking on Anti-Gravity Treadmill After Snowplow Accident: “Time for My Body to Rest and Recover”