- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Iggy Azalea is having the last laugh.
The rapper dressed up for Halloween on Friday as Marlon Wayans‘ character from the 2004 comedy White Chicks, a reference to an insulting meme that Snoop Dogg had posted about her last month.
Azalea shared a number of pics and videos to Instagram of herself in the costume. “Bye haterzzzzz,” she captioned one.
Jennifer Lopez also posted a photo of herself with Azalea at a party.
The “Fancy” rapper was involved in a social-media feud with Snoop last month, with Snoop posting at the time: “So we just gonna ignore the fact that Iggy look like Marlon from White Chicks.” The pair have since reconciled.
Images of her costume can be seen below, first in a pic with a friend and then with Lopez and Demi Lovato.
Uma foto publicada por Iggy Azalea (@thenewclassic) em
Fotka zve?ejn?ná uživatelem Jennifer Lopez (@jlo) dne
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day