- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the Dec. 5 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Iggy Azalea‘s recent wardrobe malfunction at the L.A. bar mitzvah for Julian Kemper, son of realtor Ross Hilton Kemper and Kirk Kerkorian‘s daughter Linda, has left an impression.
While Azalea was performing her hit Jennifer Lopez collabo “Booty” (minus J.Lo), her pants split in a revealing place. (Watch their performance from Sunday’s American Music Awards, above.)
According to a source, cellphones were allowed during the night’s entertainment (Aussie rapper Azalea and Nick Jonas performed at the 007-themed bash that is said to have cost $450,000), and several of the pubescent guests recorded the racy dance on their smartphones.
THR hears Azalea’s camp, fearing a leak, placed a round of calls to guests to get the clips deleted but to no avail. (A clip still is up on YouTube.)
Reps for Azalea didn’t respond to inquiries.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day