- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON — Imagine Nation — a film, TV and live-entertainment content company from Kees Abrahams and theater impresario Robin de Levita that launched in October — has secured the input of legendary live-events producer and promoter Harvey Goldsmith.
Goldsmith, who produced the charity concert event Live Aid with Bob Geldof before taking it global with Live 8, will join as a non-executive director.
Goldsmith has a résumé boasting a host of rock concerts and big-venue theatrical/performance productions, star-studded charity shows and television broadcasts, and he has produced, managed and promoted live-entertainment shows with most of the world’s major artists.
He will work closely with de Levita and Abrahams and non-executive chairman Chris Pye on the development strategy of Imagine Nation’s three business strands: TV, film and live entertainment.
Goldsmith will continue in his role as managing director of Artist Promotion Management.
Imagine Nation launched its live business in May with Anne, a theatrical adaptation using The Diary of Anne Frank as source material for the first time since the ’50s.
The Dutch play will be produced by de Levita, and Imagine Nation is the exclusive partner for first-class productions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day