- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
International Music Summit Engage today announced that legendary producer Quincy Jones and former Swedish House Mafia member Sebastian Ingrosso would join the Los Angeles event’s lineup.
The duo will engage in an unmoderated conversation about dance music’s role in contemporary entertainment and culture.
Boasting a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, 27 Grammys and an Emmy, Jones is best known as the record producer behind Michael Jackson‘s Thriller, Off the Wall and Bad. Ingrosso is a founding member of Swedish House Mafia, the dance super-group behind hits like “Don’t You Worry Child” and “Save the World,” and currently comprises one-half of Axwell & Ingrosso.
The artists will join three other announced pairings of Detroit DJ Seth Troxler and rapper Chuck D, 300 Entertainment co-founder Lyor Cohen and Krewella/Zhu manager Jake Udell, Strategic Marketing Group founder Jason Strauss and Miami Marketing Group founder David Grutman.
Affiliated with Ibiza’s International Music Summit, IMS Engage’s third edition will take place on April 15 at the W Hollywood. Delegate badges can be purchased here.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Courage World Tour