- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oscar-nominated director John Singleton and music producer Arthur Baker have been added to the annual IMS Engage conference, set to take place Thursday at Los Angeles’ W Hotel in Hollywood.
The two icons will be paired for a session. Also added to the day’s events: a conversation between Tag Strategic’s Ted Cohen and Mike Knobloch, Universal Pictures’ president of music.
Previously announced participants include WME’s head of music Marc Geiger with Sonos CEO John MacFarlane; Live Nation’s president of electronic music James Barton and AM Only’s vp East Coast office Lee Anderson; and DJ/producer Pete Tong and music industry commentator Bob Lefsetz.
IMS Engage is produced by the International Music Summit, an organization devoted to creating awareness of and appreciation for electronic music. The past three IMS Engage conferences have featured such speakers as Quincy Jones, David Lynch, Hans Zimmer, Moby, Skrillex, Russell Simmons and Sean Combs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day