- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Inside Llewyn Davis writers/directors Joel and Ethan Coen, music producer T Bone Burnett and producer Scott Rudin are holding a benefit concert, Another Day, Another Time: Celebrating the Music of Inside Llewyn Davis.
The Avett Brothers, Joan Baez, Carolina Chocolate Drops’ Rihannon Giddens, Lake Street Dive, The Decemberists‘ Colin Meloy, Milk Carton Kids, Marcus Mumford, Conor Oberst, Punch Brothers, Secret Sisters, Patti Smith, Gillian Welch & Dave Rawlings, Willie Watson and Jack White are all slated to perform.
Scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 29 at New York City’s Town Hall, the benefit concert is inspired by the 1960s Greenwich Village folk music scene, which Inside Llewyn Davis spotlights, and will also include live performances of the film’s music.
A portion of the proceeds will go to the National Recording Preservation Foundation.
Inside Llewyn Davis, which won the Grand Prix at Cannes earlier this year, will screen as part of New York Film Festival. Distributed by CBS Films in the U.S., the film — which also stars Garrett Hedlund and Justin Timberlake — will open in theaters Dec. 6. Nonesuch Records will release the official soundtrack Nov. 12.
Tickets go on sale to the general public Aug. 21 at 12 p.m. ET on Ticketmaster.
See the concert poster below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day