- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What does the fox say?
Probably not what Ylvis — Norwegian brothers Bård Ylvisåker and Vegard Ylvisåker — are envisioning in their video for “The Fox,” which has gone viral in a matter of days since surfacing on YouTube. The absurd clip, reportedly created to promote the season premiere of the comedians’ forthcoming talk show on TVNorge, has it all: adults in animal costumes, CGI foxes, a very real horse, choreographed dances in the moonlit woods and a thumping EDM beat. Watch below.
The clip is earning comparisons to Psy‘s “Gangnam Style,” which became a global phenomenon (to the thrill of some and the chagrin of many) last year.
What do you think of the video? Is it the next “Gangnam Style”? Tell us in the poll below.
Oh, and for the record, this is “what the fox say.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day