- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
James Corden and Justin Bieber have a good thing going. They went for not one but two rounds of “Carpool Karaoke” last year for Corden’s Late Late Show. The pair did that hilarious Guuber sketch for last June’s CMT Music Awards in Nashville. And there was that moment when Bieber handled Corden’s opening monologue.
Corden channeled Bieber in a segment on his late-night show overnight. The British funnyman and actor Sean Hayes (Will & Grace) reprised the giant floor piano scene from Big with a performance of “Heart and Soul” before tackling something “a bit more hip, down and groovy with the kids”… Bieber’s “Sorry.” Just try doing this at home!
Check it out below.
This story first appeared on billboard.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter