- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Jason Derulo, Aloe Blacc and Mack Wilds have been added to the list of NBA All-Star Weekend performers, as the trio will play the Sprint NBA All-Star Pregame Concert on Feb. 16 in New Orleans.
Derulo recently entered the Top 5 of the Hot 100 chart with his fast-rising smash “Talk Dirty” featuring 2 Chainz, while Blacc recently scored the first Top 20 hit of his career as a solo artist with his single “The Man.” Budding hip-hop star Mack Wilds, meanwhile, earned a Grammy nomination for Best Urban Contemporary album with his debut, New York: A Love Story.
Wilds and Derulo will perform live on NBA TV at 6:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, and Derulo and Blacc will then take the stage during TNT’s NBA All-Star pregame show, beginning at 7 p.m. ET.
The three male music stars are the latest additions to NBA All-Star Weekend, which will feature performances by Pharrell Williams, Kendrick Lamar and a New Orleans-inspired halftime show with Earth, Wind & Fire; Janelle Monae; Dr. John; Gary Clark Jr. and Trombone Shorty with Orleans Avenue. Williams will perform during the player introductions, while Lamar will play Saturday night prior to Sprite Slam Dunk.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day