- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON – Jay-Z has added two dates to his sellout U.K. tour after his global chart success with new album Magna Carta Holy Grail, which gave the hip-hop star his first No. 1 album in the U.K. last week.
The star’s tour, promoted by Live Nation, has added an extra date in October in Manchester and one in the British capital, where he is scheduled to perform at the O2 Arena.
Jay-Z headlined the Yahoo Wireless festival in London last weekend, garnering rave reviews across the British press.
The star will now play seven dates in the U.K. this fall and nine concerts across continental Europe, including gigs in Paris, France and Cologne, Germany.
Overall, Jay-Z has seen seven of his previous solo albums hit the top 40 in Britain.
Magna Carta Holy Grail includes guest appearances from wife Beyonce and Justin Timberlake.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day