- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Tuesday, the hip-hop star wrote on his blog, Life+Times, that he’s kicking off his birthday by going completely vegan, or as he said, “I prefer to call it plant-based!!”
Not only has the hip-hop star been on a “plant-based breakfast” for a few months — which he found “surprisingly easier” than he thought — he finds now to be the perfect time, writing: “There’s something spiritual to me about it being my 44th birthday and the serendipity behind the number of days in this challenge; 22 (2+2=4), coupled with the fact that the challenge ends on Christmas day…It just feels right!”
While he isn’t sure what will happen after Christmas when the challenge ends, he currently is seeking advice from any professional vegans to recommend some noteworthy dining spots.
It looks like Beyonce is enjoying the challenge so far, as she shares what they’ve been eating on her Instagram.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day