- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jay Z’s Tidal announced its third-annual benefit concert, Tidal X: Brooklyn, on Friday, which will take place on Oct. 17 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, and will benefit the victims of the recent devastation wrought by Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria, as well as the earthquake that recently struck Mexico. The concert will be hosted by radio icon Angie Martinez.
For this year’s event, Tidal will donate proceeds to “organizations that support relief and recovery for those affected by the unprecedented natural disasters.” Some of the organizations announced include GlobalGiving, All Hands Volunteers, Kids in Need Foundation, Direct Relief, One America Appeal, Greater Houston Community Foundation, American Civil Liberties Union and The Miami Foundation.
The official lineup for the upcoming concert has not yet been revealed, despite reports circulating that Beyonce and Jay Z will headline the event. Last year’s Tidal X concert included performances by Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Lil Yachty, Alicia Keys and Common.
Tidal subscribers can purchase Tidal X: Brooklyn tickets here, while the general public will have to wait until Sept. 26.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day