- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lopez fans rejoice — the “Ain’t Your Mama” singer’s Las Vegas residency show All I Have just got more dates added for September and October 2017. Tickets to the new shows will go on sale Friday.
Lopez’s All I Have, which premiered back in January at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, celebrated a milestone in August after the show notched more than $1 million in ticket sales — making it the highest gross in the venue’s history.
“Here we go!” tweeted J.Lo to her millions of followers on Twitter.
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) December 5, 2016
Aside from adding more dates to her Las Vegas residency, the multihyphenate also will be dropping her Spanish album in 2017, which includes her all-new single “Olvídame y pega la vuelta,” featuring Marc Anthony.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day