- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lopez‘ new album will be called A.K.A., and it comes with some seriously steamy artwork. JLo shared her eighth studio album’s title and its revealing artwork overnight to her 27.4 million Twitter followers.
The A.K.A. cover art should get pulses racing with its image of JLo in a red vinyl skirt and barely there top. Her tweet also carries the simple message: “coming soon.” The album is expected to be released on June 17.
JLo recently previewed six songs at an intimate brunch in Malibu. “If you listen to my albums, they were always about love. I’ve always sung about love. It was always love in a certain way, a fairy-tale type of way. I was hoping, praying and wishing for that,” JLo told guests.
One of those songs is the second single, “First Love,” which the pop star discusses in a podcast with Billboard. She began recording A.K.A. in February 2013, after finishing her first world tour and divorcing singer-songwriter, Marc Anthony. The likes of Max Martin and Diplo lend their production skills to the set, while Robin Thicke, Big Sean and Wiz Khalifa are among the big-name collaborators.
See the tweet and cover art below:
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) May 5, 2014
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day