- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s star-studded New Year’s Eve celebration just got even more impressive, as Jennifer Lopez and Bebe Rexha were added to the lineup of performers.
Lopez will take the stage in Los Angeles to perform the empowering anthem “Limitless” from her upcoming film Second Act.
At midnight, Rexha will perform “Imagine” live from Times Square, where Carson Daly and Chrissy Teigen will host the broadcast along with Saturday Night Live‘s Leslie Jones. NBC Nightly News and Dateline NBC‘s Lester Holt will also make an appearance onstage before the ball drop.
Lopez and Rexha join previously announced performers Diana Ross, Kelly Clarkson, Andy Grammer, John Legend and Blake Shelton. Keith Urban and Brett Young will also perform live from Jack Daniel’s Music City Midnight: New Year’s Eve event in Nashville.
NBC’s New Year’s Eve will air Monday, Dec. 31, from 10-11 p.m. ET/PT, breaking for local news at 11 p.m. and returning for the final countdown from 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day