- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Covered in glitter and sliding off the walls, Jennifer Lopez declares she wants to dance again in her latest video, which she debuted during Thursday night’s American Idol.
Lopez’s dance partner in the “Dance Again” video is her real-life boyfriend, Casper Smart, a dancer and choreographer. The video marks Lopez’s second collaboration with producer RedOne and rapper Pitbull.
Ahead of the premiere, Lopez talked about working with the men again, saying the trio “had a great chemistry” during their first collaboration “On the Floor.”
Lopez, who wears a design by Norma Kamali in part of the video, said the song has special meaning for her.
“I love the message of the song,” Lopez said. “That when something bad happens, your life is not over. You have to get up. You’re gonna live. You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna dance again.”
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day