- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marc and J.Lo sealed the Latin Grammys with a kiss.
Superstars Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony surprised everyone, once again, after joining forces for a duet on the Latin Grammy stage on Thursday night. The performance was Lopez’s first time ever on the Latin Grammy stage.
After being honored as person of the year, Anthony kicked off his performance with a medley that included “I Need to Know,” “Tu Amor Me Hace Bien” and “Vivir Mi Vida.” Then Lopez joined him to perform “Olvidame y Pega la Vuelta,” a classic Pimpinela song. Their duet was available for download on iTunes immediately following the performance.
Anthony was honored by the Latin Recording Academy as person of the year in recognition of his decadeslong musical career. “Marc is a living legend,” Lopez said from the stage. “He is a magical and pure artist giving away classics that will stay forever. He will always be many things in my life.”
As requested by the rowdy audience, Marc and Jennifer — formerly married and parents to twins Max and Emme — sealed the big moment with a kiss.
Recently, Lopez joined Magnus Media, a company managed by Anthony himself, which is also producing her next studio album in Spanish.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day