- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lopez will headline DirecTV Now’s Super Saturday Night concert for a live broadcast on Feb. 3, 2018, at Nomadic Live! at The Armory in downtown Minneapolis.
The concert takes place the night before Super Bowl LII kicks off at the U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis and marks Lopez’s first time performing at the annual event, now in its 13th year.
Justin Timberlake is set to perform during the Super Bowl LII halftime show.
“Jennifer’s talent and accomplishments make her the perfect entertainer to star in this year’s Super Saturday Night,” AT&T senior vp advertising and creator lab Valerie Vargas said Monday in a statement. “Our goal every year is to create an unforgettable experience. We want to bring fans closer to the best entertainers with premium content and performances. And this year, we’re taking it into living rooms and mobile devices across America for the first time ever.”
DirecTV Now Super Saturday Night With Jennifer Lopez will air live on the AT&T Audience Network and DirecTV Now.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day