- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chrissy Teigen can always be counted on for her sense of humor and social-media savvy, but earlier this month, the model showed a new side fans haven’t seen. She revealed in an essay for Glamour magazine that she has been struggling with postpartum depression since the birth of 11-month old Luna back in April.
“For me as a husband, it was my job to do the best I could to support her and understand what she was going through and do whatever I could do to help her. I feel like that’s the least I could do,” the “All of Me” singer said.
Although he cannot personally relate as a man, he explained he tries his best to be there for Teigen as much as he can: “You need to be present and you need to be compassionate. And we’re all learning and trying to figure it out as we go. At least do that and try to figure it out together.”
Legend was proud of Teigen’s bravery to share her difficult experience with the public. “I think it was powerful for her to let a lot of women know they’re not alone, and no matter how much money you have or fame, anybody can feel that. And it’s hard for anybody, no matter how successful you are and how many resources you have.”
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day