- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rocker John Mellencamp‘s two teenage sons are facing battery charges for allegedly punching and kicking a man during a fight that left the victim with serious facial injuries.
Monroe County prosecutors on Thursday charged 19-year-old Hud Mellencamp of Nashville, Ind., and 18-year-old Speck Mellencamp of Bloomington with one count each of battery resulting in serious bodily injury. Nineteen-year-old Ty A. Smith of Bloomington faces the same charge in the July 29 attack.
Court documents say Speck Mellencamp punched 19-year-old Alexander Bucy in the face on the porch of Bucy’s Bloomington home because he thought Bucy had hit him earlier that evening.
Hud Mellencamp and Smith joined in and the trio allegedly “punched, kicked and stomped” on Bucy, who suffered facial fractures and stitches.
The three haven’t yet surrendered.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day