- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marilyn Manson has released a new video for his Heaven Upside Down single “KILL4ME,” which stars Johnny Depp and models Jocelyn Binder and Bailee Cowperthwaite. It’s a fairly NSFW clip directed by Bill Yukich, who also helmed Manson’s similarly lascivious “Say10″ video (also featuring Depp), which bowed last month.
In the new clip, Depp sits in a dark room of sorts watching the often-nude Binder and Cowperthwaite’s exploits in a strange mansion through surveillance cameras. There’s a few creepy shots where the actor seems to be snuggling up to and stroking them while they are asleep.
Eventually, Depp, after wandering around the mansion for a while, finds a special room and decides it’s time, finally, for a vigorous threesome. Manson subsequently shows up and lolls around in bed as well, singing.
Earlier this month, Manson made headlines for miming the firing of a machine gun into a San Bernardino, California, audience, which he called ”a statement about how easily accessible semi-automatic weapons are and how seeing them has become normalized.”
Watch the “KILL4ME” clip, below.
This story first appeared on SPIN.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day