- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Australian bride-to-be Branka Delic openly campaigned for her favorite rock star, Jon Bon Jovi, to walk her down the aisle on her big day.
The rocker’s response? “I’ll Be There for You.”
In perhaps the greatest wedding gift ever, Bon Jovi arrived on Delic’s big day and offered his arm in a gallant gesture as he presented her to groom, Gonzalo Cladera, according to Billboard.
Two months ago, the bride had launched an online petition at BonJoviWalkMeDownTheAisle.com, calling for the man himself to perform the honor at the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, the site of the rocker’s wedding in 1989.
As fate would have it, the group had a gig at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Oct. 12, the date of Delic’s nuptials, and he arrived in time-donning a white shirt and a high-wattage smile.
Romance and Bon Jovi often go hand in hand. The singer has allowed multiple fans propose on stage during shows.
Afterward, Bon Jovi took to Twitter offering the couple his wishes for “a lifetime of happiness, love & memories together – ALWAYS!”
— Bon Jovi (@BonJovi) October 13, 2013
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day