- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber has a date on March 3 — with a Miami-Dade County judge.
Bieber’s attorneys have already filed a written plea of not guilty for the three misdemeanors, therefore canceling his arraignment date previously scheduled for Feb. 14. His sounding date is now set for Feb. 19.
The 19-year-old pop star was arrested Jan. 23 in Miami Beach after he was observed drag racing with fellow musician Khalil Sharieff, who was also booked for a DUI charge. Bieber tested positive for pot and prescription medication, according to the toxicology report obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, and his post-arrest urine test revealed that THC and Alprazolam were in his system. Alprazolam is the key ingredient in Xanax, a prescription anti-anxiety medication.
Bieber’s trial in Miami is set for just one week before his recently scheduled Toronto court date, on an assault charge in which he allegedly “struck the limousine driver on the back of the head several times” on Dec. 30. He turned himself in to Toronto police last Wednesday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day