- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber tested positive for pot and prescription medication when he was arrested in Miami Beach last week, according to the toxicology report obtained by The Hollywood Reporter.
Bieber’s urine was tested after his DUI bust on Jan. 23, revealing that THC and Alprazolam were in his system.
Alprazolam is the key ingredient in Xanax, a prescription antianxiety medication.
Bieber tested negative for cocaine, opiates, meth and other drugs.
The report is consistent with reports following Bieber’s arrest in which he said that his mother had given him the prescription drugs he had taken. He also told cops he had been smoking pot prior to his arrest, according to reports.
Bieber, who is set to be arraigned Feb. 14, pled not guilty Wednesday to charges of DUI, resisting arrest and having an expired driver’s license.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day