- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Talk about teen Armageddon. Fans of singers Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone, known colloquially as Beliebers and Mahomies, respectively, got exciting news on Instagram this week as it was revealed to fans that the two have recorded a song together.
Bieber, 20, posted a picture of himself with Mahone, 17, Cash Money founder Birdman and Young Money president Mack Maine hanging out in the studio with a promise of a new tune on the way.
“New Music #YMCMB,” wrote Bieber.
The star also shared his thoughts on the project, writing, “What an amazing song last night. The world isn’t ready! @justinbieber.”
Mahone shared an additional photo with Bieber and Birdman, writing “Day 2! #Studionights.”
Mahone has been working on his long-awaited full-length album, The Secret, which will be released on May 27, after which the singer will embark on a North American headlining tour.
To think, it wasn’t that long ago when The Hollywood Reporter anointed the teen star “Baby Bieber.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day