- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber just took the time to get something really pressing off his chest.
The 18-year-old pop artist has a message for the woman who claimed Bieber fathered her son last year.
During “RANDOMTWITTERHOUR” where the singer posts — yes, you guessed it — random tweets, he taunted Mariah Yeater, the 20-year-old who filed a false paternity claim last year, accusing the singer of impregnating her after the two allegedly had sex backstage at one of Bieber’s concerts.
On Saturday evening, Bieber wrote, “Dear mariah yeeter [sic] …we have never met…so from the heart i just wanted to say…” and posted a link to a clip from the movie Borat, with Sacha Baron Cohen‘s character repeatedly saying, “You’ll never get this.”
Bieber’s tweet is, fittingly, totally random given that Yeater’s case against him had been thrown out of court and hasn’t been in the headlines in months. It seems strange that Bieber would even bother to bring the incident up, but we can’t really blame him for resenting Yeater either. Plus, it reminds us he really is just a regular teenage boy after all.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day