- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After months of anticipation and with a first hit single already under his belt, Justin Bieber has finished recording his forthcoming studio album, Believe.
“Just finished cutting one of the most important records of my life,” Bieber tweeted on Wednesday. “An amazing and strange feeling at the same time. #HONORED.”
The news comes one day after Bieber joined Carson Daly on NBC’s The Voice, where the 18-year-old teased fans with a new clip from his “Boyfriend” video and announced his official album drop date. “The record Believe is going to be coming out on June 19,” he said. “I’m positive. I’m not gonna change the date!”
As if that wasn’t enough to get Beliebers squealing, the singer also debuted a fourth (and hopefully final) teaser clip for his upcoming music video. In the brief snippet, Biebs can be spotted getting handsy with a few ice princesses, and playing guitar — watch below. Currently in its third week on the Billboard Hot 100, “Boyfriend” holds steady in the No. 5 position – down from its No. 2 debut.
For a behind-the-scenes account of last night’s taping of The Voice, click here. Bieber also accepted Daly’s invitation to return to the show in three weeks to perform “Boyfriend” for the first time on live television during the show’s season finale.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day