- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The annual NBA All-Star Weekend celebrity game is quickly approaching, and after announcing the first batch of celebrity players last week, the NBA on Thursday returned to unveil two more additions to the already star-studded lineup: Justin Bieber and Quavo.
Bieber, who is no stranger to the All-Star Weekend hallmark event, having earned the MVP award in the 2011 celebrity game, will suit up and join Team Lakers, helmed by ESPN’s The Jump host Rachel Nichols. Team Lakers also includes such celebrities as Nick Cannon, Nate Robinson, Caleb McLaughlin, Sterling Brim and others.
As for Quavo, the former high school basketball star will head over to Team Clippers, coached by fellow ESPN host Katie Nolan, and will join teammates Common, Jamie Foxx, Dascha Polanco, Paul Pierce and a slew of others.
The 2018 NBA All-Star Celeb Game will take place at the Verizon Up Arena at the Los Angeles Convention Center on Friday at 7 p.m ET on ESPN.
This story originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day