- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Call him the ultimate Belieber.
Sheldon, described as an L.A.-based “songwriter” with an admitted fear of aging, says he’s had work done to make his smile and eyes more closely resembled the pop star. He started out with Botox injections and then switched to Aquamid, which lasts longer. He also has had hair transplants.
“It’s Justin’s smile that gives him his youthful look,” Sheldon said, revealing that he has his “upper lip lifted” and “bottom lip plumped out.”
His last surgery, a “smile surgery” performed in July, cost him $15,000 alone.
“My smile surgery took more than a month to recover from,” Sheldon said. “And, after my eyelid surgery, I couldn’t open my eyes for a week.”
While Sheldon’s family lives in Germany and doesn’t know of his procedures, he says his friends approve.
“My friends shower me with compliments,” he says. “They even call me Toby Bieber.”
— Maxine Page (@maxinepage) October 18, 2013
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day