- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber got egged, and that’s just a slice of the serving he’ll receive on his March 30 Comedy Central roast.
In a promo released on Tuesday, Comedy Central gave Bieber fans a shirtless clip of what his end-of-March roast will look like, complete with raw eggs.
“Watch Justin Bieber learn how poor, defenseless houses feel,” Comedy Central posted on Facebook.
In the video, Bieber stands shirtless, flexing his muscles and fixing his hair before an onslaught of raw eggs are thrown at his upper body.
The eggs are in reference to Bieber’s 2014 egg-throwing incident, where the pop singer threw at least a dozen eggs at his neighbor’s house that resulted in $20,000 in damages.
“I think it’s just cool to be able to laugh at yourself — I’ve done some things that might not have been the greatest,” Bieber told Ellen DeGeneres during an appearance on her daytime talk show at the end of January.
“I just want to be able to … just kind own up to some of the things,” he said about being roasted.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day