- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber showed off some brand new ink on Venice Beach, California this week. And a lot of it.
STORY: Justin Bieber Picks the Five Songs That Inspire Him
The singer, 17, also has Jesus’ name tattooed in Hebrew on his rib cage an an image of a dove on his left hip. BTW, his dad Jeremy Bieber, has a dove tattoo.
Bieber makes no secret of his deep faith. Never has. “I’m a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus died on a cross for my sins,” he told The AP last year. “I believe that I have a relationship and I’m able to talk to him and really, he’s the reason I’m here, so I definitely have to remember that. As soon as I start forgetting, I’ve got to click back and be like, you know, this is why I’m here.”
Are the tattoos reminders of why he’s here? Because three seems like a lot of reminders for a teenager. We know tattoos are considered fashion statements but most states don’t let minors get ink without parental consent. So his parentals must be cool with it, right?
Do you dig ’em Beliebers?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day