- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I’m super grateful to be part of this cause,” Bieber expressed. “We don’t want you guys to just watch, we want you guys to be a part of this and donate, whatever you can, it doesn’t have to be much — just whatever you can possibly give.” He then gave way to a trio of religious leaders, who led a prayer for compassion “to all who are in need, no matter in their background, in a time of great division in our nation.”
After the prayer, a stirring version of “Hallelujah” was performed by Tori Kelly and Bieber’s “Despacito” collaborator Luis Fonsi — the bilingual rendition climaxing in a dramatic, powerful vocal showcase for the two performers.
Watch clips of the performance here, and go to handinhand2017.com to donate to the telethon’s relief efforts.
— Marley (@team_tori_kelly) September 13, 2017
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day