- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beliebers rejoice: After what feels like an eternity of seeing Justin Bieber show off his undergarments on Instagram, the Canadian-born pop star officially scored a paid gig doing so, as he’s been named the face of the My Calvins campaign.
Maybe the 20-year-old was campaigning for the job when he stripped down to only his black-and-red Calvin Klein boxers while presenting with ad co-star Lara Stone during the Fashion Rocks concert in September (though the stunt was met with a slew of boos from the audience). Whatever the case may be, it looks like the stunt worked out in his favor.
In one ad, Bieber broods while showing off his six-pack and tattoos in only boxers, while in another, he wears denim pants sans shirt with Stone draped across his back.
The brand tweeted out a video teaser on Tuesday of a shadowed drummer before officially announcing Bieber as the campaign star, followed by Bieber himself tweeting out the good news.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) January 6, 2015
— Calvin Klein (@CalvinKlein) January 6, 2015
The brand is no stranger to using musical men in their ads, as Mark Wahlberg (aka Marky Mark) famously dropped his pants for the campaign in the ’90s. What do you think, can Bieber be the new Wahlberg?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day